February 16, 2008

Garden Whimsy


I've been working on this spread since last night and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. What do you think? This layout was my inspiration. I love it, but I didn't want to cut my photos. I desperately wanted to showcase the red popsicle and my daughter's striking baby blue's, but I didn't just want to do a red, white & blue layout. I ended up using 12x12 glossy paper, stamped the images in Versamark and sponged with the pastels. Also, I embossed the black circles and title. This was a messy project! I smudged the cardstock in a few places, but I was already too far into the project to redo the whole thing!

Stamp sets: Garden Whimsy, Seeing Spots, and Warm Words
Colors (paper, pastels, or ink): Real Red, Ballet Blue, Barely Banana, Green Galore, Pink Passion & Basic Black

Accessiores: Various punches & Barely Banana eyelets

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

I think it's DARLING! Cute blog, hun!