March 27, 2008

One Sheet Wonder Class

I've never actually made cards using a one sheet wonder (OSW) template before. Last year, I completed a 6x6 scrapbook using the same technique and that is only thanks to my good friend, Joy. When she visited, she introduced me to this wonderful, easy, quick way of getting those cards or scrapbooks done.

To make the cards below, all you do is take one piece of 8 1/2" x 11" neutral cardstock, random stamp on it using various colors, and cut it into pieces using a template. Click this link to see the template I used. You get 10 cards just from using this one piece of paper. Here are my cards for this weekend's class. As you will see, I added layers and embellishments to dress-up the cards.

Cards 1,2







Cards 3,4
---------->



Cards 5,6





Cards 7,8 -->





Cards 9,10

The recipe is as follows:
Stamp sets: True Friend (used on template), Little Pieces (used on template), Celebrate Everything, Happy Everything, Hugs & Wishes
Papers: Rose Red, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Confetti White

Ink: Same as papers
Accessories: Flower Fusion, silver brads, various punches, pumpkin pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, various markers (same as papers)

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

Great job on these, they are all so cute!