November 21, 2008

Where have I been?

WOW! It's been awhile since I last posted...so sorry about that! We had ALOT going on and, unfortunately, this blog wasn't top priority. I am finally feeling organized so I plan on updating you with more photos and ideas regularly (for me that would be about twice a week). Anyway, I am SO excited to be participating in my VERY FIRST craft fair! I've been busy prepping for Saturday, December 6th because it'll be here before I know it! Here are just a few things I've been working on:
These are brag books using the clear envelopes. This is a real easy project. For further directions, visit Stampin with the Goddess' tutorial.






I knew I had to make Snowman Soup for the fair. Who doesn't love this cute idea? I liked adding the items to the bucket and just doing a little bit of stamping. Aren't they cute?
About a year ago, I found a bunch of these 4"x6" magnetic frames on sale at Target. They were only 48 cents for 2! Today I could only find them for $1 each.











No comments: