April 21, 2009

Spring Stamp-a-stack

Having stamp-a-stacks are a lot of work! I know how much time I put into planning, cutting, prepping and organizing the "ingredients" to make each card. I am absolutely POSITIVE I am not alone in this! For me, each card has to be just right...call it being picky. I NEVER want my customers leaving my house feeling as if they got ripped off, that my cards don't look thought out, or the class was just thrown together. SO, below you will find the four designs I created, with one being a repeat from a previous class. Why re-invent the wheel, right? (card from swap minus the twill)
Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Kraft, Sage Shadow
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Gold Brads, Boho Blossoms Punch

(Recycled card from One Sheet Wonder class)
Stamp set: True Friend, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Confetti White, Vellum
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Garden Green
Accessories: Silver Brads
Stamp set: Say It with Scallops
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Rainbow Sherbet DSP
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Turquoise Grosgrain, Scallop Punch
Stamp set: Pun Fun
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel, Blender Pen, Pacific Point Striped Ribbon

No comments: