July 7, 2010

I'm so sorry...

It has been WAY too long since I posted a single thing on this blog. While I love making projects and showing off my work, I am taking a break. The summer is exceptionally busy and I am exceptionally lazy. In fact, I received a Stampin' Up! order last week and only opened the box to take out the catalog. Everything else is still sitting there. I'm not sure where or when I will get motivation to continue making cards, scrapbook pages, etc. In the meantime, I hope you find inspiration from all the other motivated, creative, wonderful women who take the time to do what they love each and everyday.

2 comments:

Ayman Khlifat said...

very amazing blog , really you have a great ideas... hope you share me on my blog : http://touristscene.blogspot.com/

best regards

Tricia Rush Richner said...

trying to find out about pens you made using retired dsp and posted on splitcoast