May 17, 2008

Scrapbook Class

The first layout the ladies did at my class was pretty simple. The only stamping was for the title. I enjoyed using the designer series paper and star punches. The stars were a huge hit! Again, I LOVE this website and her ideas. My inspiration can be found HERE.









For the photos I wanted to use, I had to change the layout from the class. Here is my final product (before journaling).
This second layout was inspired by THIS template. I may CASE her whole layout using the Jersey Shore DSP to go along with the rest of my son's birthday photos. We used the Embrace Life stamp set and Ginger Blossoms DSP. The title is "I love being your MOM." The single flower was cut out and SU! glitter was added. It's hard to tell in this photo.


1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

These are fabulous! I especially love the "Mom" one. Lovely!