May 21, 2008

Two workshop projects

Yesterday was the last meeting of my very first Rotating Hostess Club. I had an awesome time with this group of ladies. I feel like we've become close and I enjoy spending time with them. It makes this "job" fun! Here are the two projects that were done:
PROJECT 1: 6x6 scrapook page

Recipe
Stamp set: Just B
Paper: Rose Red DSP, Regal Rose, Whisper White (WW)
Ink: Rose Red & Regal Rose
Accessories: Ice Brads, flower from Flower Fusion tin

Here I wanted to show how to take that 6x6 page and transfer it onto a 12x12 layout. All I did was add more Rose Red DSP and added two layers of paper - the Regal Rose & Whisper White. It's really not as intimidating as it looks!

Using the same stamp set, I did a boy page using Blue Bayou DSP & Soft Sky paper.

PROJECT 2: Card

Recipe
Stamp sets: Year after Year, For a Friend (hostess), Little Pieces
Paper: Confetti White, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Real Red, East Coast Prep DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Various markers for coloring, Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon, 1/2" circle punch

This is another look using the same stamp sets:

No comments: